Do you have questions about becoming an end-of-life doula?
FREE Monthly Interactive Webinar ~ Join us live and get your questions answered!
On this call, at a minimum, we will address the following questions. There will be time for open Q&A with the group as well.
- What types of services do end-of-life doulas provide?
- I’ve been a hospice professional for years. Do I even need doula training and certification?
- What is the value of becoming certified with Lifespan Doula Association?
- How do end-of-life doulas complement hospice services? Are we different from hospice volunteers?
- How do I get started on my path?
How does it work?
Once you register for the webinar, we will send you access information. You will need a computer with camera and working audio in order to fully participate with the visual component (basically, see everyone live on the call and enable us to see you). You can also simply call in on your phone to participate as well.
Our Top 5 Questions Webinars are a new addition to our offerings in 2018! All calls will be recorded and uploaded here so that those who are not able to join us live, can still view the webinar.
Watch our January 9th Webinar
In a hurry? Can’t join us live? Watch now and then let us know if you have any questions that we did not address.